Who is paying

L

lochbois

Cant believe that public money is being wasted on the problem which they call dangerous dogs.
We have runners and dog walkers reported fighting in the parks in my area.
They are talking about giveing out Asbos to dogs.
Their should be a cull in the shelters and kennels.
I personally think its cruel to blame the dog and lock them up in a shelter until somebody takes symp athy on the unwanted dog.
My street is covered in dog muck there is bins provided but dog owners dont use them.
They are makeing seperate areas in the parks for dog walkers and the other park users.
I take 4 dogs out with me that are my friends they arnt mine but i have trained them to keep beside me when people come into the countyside or if another dog looks unrually they go on the lead.
The hoodies with lerchers and the hard men with their pit bulls ect are another subject.PB

Waddington

The problem with yet more legislation in this area is that it will do absolutely nothing to address the problem of irresponsible owners. We've seen countless measures such as this over the years supposedly intended to deal with lets be honest the scumbag element within our country. Without exception they all fail. What the government is very good at with all these schemes, is forcing ever greater 'big brother' style regulation on the honest citizen and of course extorting yet another tax :(. Meanwhile the yobs carry on regardless ready to remind us all of their 'human rights'.

Phil

L

lochbois

Dobermans and Rockweilers

Dobermans and Rockweilers

Not long ago we were told that the rockys and dobermans were the danger dogs and everybody was shouting. for them to be destroyed.
We have got get tough with the problem owners.They seem like sheep getting a dog because their mate has one or the celebs in fashion.
I notice the dogs are fit but the owners could do with a good feed.
How much is wasted on all these TV shows that show us what we see on our streets today.
David Cameron frightens me when he rolls his sleeves up and says he is going to get tough when they allow him to let him and his party clean up our lawless society.:mad:

tote

Cant believe that public money is being wasted on the problem which they call dangerous dogs.
We have runners and dog walkers reported fighting in the parks in my area.
They are talking about giveing out Asbos to dogs.
Their should be a cull in the shelters and kennels.
I personally think its cruel to blame the dog and lock them up in a shelter until somebody takes symp athy on the unwanted dog.
My street is covered in dog muck there is bins provided but dog owners dont use them.
They are makeing seperate areas in the parks for dog walkers and the other park users.
I take 4 dogs out with me that are my friends they arnt mine but i have trained them to keep beside me when people come into the countyside or if another dog looks unrually they go on the lead.The hoodies with lerchers and the hard men with their pit bulls ect are another subject.PB
That reminds me, I'll have to get to the shops and buy myself that hoodie I've always wanted.:eek::p

L

lochbois

Hoodies

Hoodies

I have been offered a lurcher free.
A man has moved near to my home and they are right into lurchers.
He said i could have a dog (male) if i let him use it for breeding.
I would love to take him up on the offer but i dont have the money to feed and keep the dog properly.
I would wory about vet fees and other things.
I wouldnt bother with a hoodie fleeze.
I have been told i look like him of heartbeat who has a lurcher.
I couldnt tell you his name because i cant stand Nick Cotton:)PB

L

lochbois

Something to Grouse About

Something to Grouse About

I had a walk on the Moors the other day and what a lot of Grouse their was.
They had their white socks on.
They looked really beautifull.
Is the white feathers on their legs a winter colour?.
Reminded me of the famous Grouse on the whiskey bottle.
There was a few motor victims. I wonder if the drivers could of avoided these birds.
I try not to kill rabbits and gamebirds with the car these days.

Last edited:
L

lochbois

Confused

Confused

I have seen people drive over fields to try and run a bird or an animal over.
Im no angel in the past i have ran a rabbit over that i could of avoided and i gave it to my friend for his terriers.
All i was meaning to say that with age i have mellowed or got wiser.
I probably should not have put the smile where i did .
I will try and remove it.

Rockdoc

I had a walk on the Moors the other day and what a lot of Grouse their was.
They had their white socks on.
They looked really beautifull.
Is the white feathers on their legs a winter colour?.Reminded me of the famous Grouse on the whiskey bottle.
There was a few motor victims. I wonder if the drivers could of avoided these birds.
I try not to kill rabbits and gamebirds with the car these days.
LB,

It's just their full adult plumage. Healthy birds will have white feathery legs. It depends on diet, density and territorial space. Although the Red grouse does moult, it doesn't have winter/summer plumage, well it does technically, just no colour difference unlike the ptarmigan or scandinavian willow grouse.

On dogs, I have always believed that dogs aren't born bad. Some breeds have a predisposition to agressive traits but these have to be nurtured. When I read about a poor wee kiddie being mauled by a viscous dog, my sympathy is usually with the dog....what was the "poor wee kiddie" doing to the dog? Why was the "poor wee kiddie" not taught how to treat the dog properly? and why (if the dog is known to have a viscous streak) was the "poor wee kiddie" left alone with it?

Responsible dog owners? Again it'll be a case of the law abiding, responsible majority suffering for an ignorant minority.

Here all dogs have an ID number and a tag which has to be renewed each year (like a car licence) or the dog is destroyed. That'd fuck-em.

Putting my soap box away now...

AP:)

L

lochbois

Only yesterday while i was on the Wear the only people i saw were dog walkers the first couple had a lovely border collie .
The dog cowered down when i walked towards it.
I strocked the dog straight away and the lady said he is a friendly dog.
But because i had my rod in my hand the dog was wairy.
The next couple shouted to me have i got a dog with me.
Some dogs play with each other, others are frightened, and some just want to fight.
I dont have a dog.
We had one and we had a licence that was a long time ago.
I think its time to bring a dog licence in just to pay for the cleaning up that irresponsible dog owners are causing because they wont clean up the parks and streets ect.
Their is always dog wars in our local parks even the Major was being involved the other day.
They are talking about diffrent areas for dog walkers and diffrent areas for joggers .
These people need to sort their own problems out.