While Bozo Fiddles

Teal Blue And Long John Silver

and the vast majority of Britain stand wide eyed in utter disbelief at his contempt for each and every one of us other extremely significant issues risk slipping under the radar.

Andy62

The discharges have been a massive problem for a long time now, with C-19 and Boris making the headlines constantly everything else as you say slips under the radar. My local river suffers badly, if you walk the bank after a flood there are a great many unwanted decorations in the trees and bushes.

sewinfly

The discharges have been a massive problem for a long time now, with C-19 and Boris making the headlines constantly everything else as you say slips under the radar. My local river suffers badly, if you walk the bank after a flood there are a great many unwanted decorations in the trees and bushes.
The River Taff is the same Andy , come winter as you say there's all manner of decorations hanging off the trees.Looks bloody awful.
But in times of flood Welsh Water are able to open up CSO's and discharge raw untreated sewerage into the river! !

Then spring,summer arrives trees are in bloom and all is covered up once again until the following winter.

The River Taff is the same Andy , come winter as you say there's all manner of decorations hanging off the trees.Looks bloody awful.
But in times of flood Welsh Water are able to open up CSO's and discharge raw untreated sewerage into the river! !

Then spring,summer arrives trees are in bloom and all is covered up once again until the following winter.

I once spent a very, very, very cold and wet weekend on the River Taff. It was near a small industrial estate which fortunately had a Greggs pie shop on it. A friend invited me over and provided me with a lot of help to get me through my first teaching assessment. No fishing just lots and lots of casting and theory work. He put me up in his spare room and would not take a penny from me for all of the help that he gave me. He was telling me all about the river and how it was not unknown at times for someone to tip a bottle of Domestos in to the water and then net all of the fish that shortly after went belly up. They would then get sold but would obviously be heavily tainted with bleach. What we do to our rivers makes me sob sometimes :(

You were fishing at Greggs on the Treforest Industrial Estate by Upper Boat Bridge.

Ffynnon Taf Angling Club water.

December in the snow and ice with a double handed fly rod and a piece of wool attached to the end wasn't really fishing. I am sure the pie makers at Greggs must have found us quite hilarious. I emptied the place of hot soup. I never usually feel cold but bejeezus I felt it that weekend. Welcome to Wales the weather is balmy and breezy - NOT :oops: :ROFLMAO:

Andy62

You might have to re-name the read to 'While Rishi fiddles'
At least the information is getting out there now and we will have to wait and see if action is taken.

Reactions: T7