What did Santa bring?

Teal Blue And Long John Silver

I’ll see you in court! I haven’t bought anything for at least 2 weeks ?

Buy yourself a Vanquish V10. It will take the edge off your rattle. Anodised aircraft grade aluminium alloy. The drag is so good that if you set it and then hold the line the reel just slowly travels to ground without stalling. It is excellent therapy once shared with me by a nurse with extremely large spools :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: T7

sewinfly

Some fly tying tools and steffan jones' sea trout book , enjoying the book very helpful for a beginner like myself.

Going to have a go over the next couple of days at the vice at a basic pattern, maybe a black pennel as recommended by some members :)

Hope everyone is keeping well.

Ian
Try getting a good copy of Hugh Falkus, Seatrout Fishing Hardback plenty around.One on ebay for £10 (y)
The book is a must and is so relevant.Even though it's a few years old now it's still a great book to have.

Sewinfly. .............

weatherman

Some fly tying tools and steffan jones' sea trout book , enjoying the book very helpful for a beginner like myself.

Going to have a go over the next couple of days at the vice at a basic pattern, maybe a black pennel as recommended by some members :)

Hope everyone is keeping well.

Ian
A Stoat's Tail or Silver Stoat will be well welcomed by any silver tourist. Different sizes, both small & large can be fished during the day or at night.

Reactions: T7