Wet and windy

tote

My mate and I went out for a shine tonight, the wind was gusting which was ideal the only downside was the heavy rain which never let up. The dogs managed seven rabbits between them before we decided we were wet enough and called a halt to the proceedings. Took a quick pic before we got the wet gear off and dried the dogs before heading home.

tote

Hello, anyone out there?????:D

My mate and I were back out on the same ground as we were on Friday night, then it was wet and windy and we got a bit damp. Tonight the conditions where totally different with clear skies and nothing more than a breeze. The dogs, Blue and Tara accounted for a dozen rabbits with Blue taking 8 from his first nine runs which was good going.

Pic from tonight.

Dropper

Hi tote
The dogs look much happier this time out. I must say you were keen going out on Friday night, It looks positively miserable although I don't think the bunnies seem to mind the weather as much:D.

Dave

woodpecker

Keep on posting Tote Im sure you have a lot of followers like myself ,you get soaked I,ll watch from beside the fire with a tot of grouse