West Country Sea Trout Flies

otisthedog

Hope none of the mods mind me sneaking this one up :eek:

Just to let you know that our small (but perfectly formed!) range of peal flies is now available...

West Country Sea Trout Flies

The flies in the pics are examples of the actual production run, not tied specially for pics.
Daytime killers will be added to the range shortly.

Comments gratefully received!

Beanzy

Tim,

Love the look of that Super Stoat.

Can I get a set of each (day & night selection) put aside so I can pick them up on Saturday?. As the guys will have emptied the river on Friday I'll need all the help I can get.

(The day set are for using totally inappropriately while drifting for browns from a boat in the Highlands & at Stithians (if I get out), so I'll need the smaller sizes of them)

Ta

otisthedog

All ready and waiting for you Beanzy.

Cheers

Tim

PS: also have some Black Hoppers and Bibio Hoppers if you are fishing Stithians ;)

Tim,

Love the look of that Super Stoat.

Can I get a set of each (day & night selection) put aside so I can pick them up on Saturday?. As the guys will have emptied the river on Friday I'll need all the help I can get.

(The day set are for using totally inappropriately while drifting for browns from a boat in the Highlands & at Stithians (if I get out), so I'll need the smaller sizes of them)

Ta

shocker

Very Big Cornish Sea Trout - one of a kind
See that you havn't made up that one I gave you at the game fair.....yet!Is that from the possibility of the PR disaster of the Arms being connected with the Shocker Brand?