Thinking about making a comeback, lol

crockski

Afternoon all, i've been thinking a lot lately about getting back to the river after about 10 years away. My first foray into the murky world of sea-trout fishing wasn't a very successful one but i did meet some great fellas and had quite a bit of "good craic" on this forum (and the old one ;)).......can someone tell me how to catch one please? haha :D:D:D

phl

Welcome back, crockski! I don't think I was in the forum 10 years ago, but if you haven't looked in on it over that time, I think you'll find it much quieter now, sadly. I hope you'll stay with it and maybe help liven it up a bit.
However, I can't tell you how to catch one: I've spent the last 10 years trying, and (despite the odd success) haven't worked it out yet. But still having fun trying!

Paul

crockski

Thanks phl, slowly trawling my way through nearly 10 years of posts might take me a while, but i've always been a nosey get, so i'll soldier on..... 😂😂😉

haptonlad

Welcome back crockski:)
It has been a lot quieter like Paul says over the last few years.
I think this season has been poor for most of us with the drought.
Paul.

Afternoon all, i've been thinking a lot lately about getting back to the river after about 10 years away. My first foray into the murky world of sea-trout fishing wasn't a very successful one but i did meet some great fellas and had quite a bit of "good craic" on this forum (and the old one ;)).......can someone tell me how to catch one please? haha :D:D:D
Good stuff, if yer need a minder then I'm yer man 😉