Sportman Show DVD and Cap - Courtesy of Avalon Angling

Hoppy

Administrator
Staff member
Well fellas' here's my contribution to the auction...managed to wrestle it away from the hosts of the show this morn... before me regular jaunt to da' Waterford;) This DVD contains 13 episodes of a local outdoor fishing & hunting program Approx. running time = 300 mins..even a "Blooper"section:p This will, I feel, showcase -in a much more professional fashion than me own posts on this and the old forum-the class & caliber of sport to be experienced in me own little corner of this "Google Earth":DI will refrain from typing in the titles of the 13 episodes on the forum as I am getting little blisters on me sensitive l'il fingertips, bur if needed I will add the complete list after me return from me daily "therapeutic session" with tormentus trutticus:D:D

scrumbag

Sorry, should have been clearer. DVDs come in Regions. Region 1 DVDs and Players are sold in North America (The Colonies) Region 2 covers Europe and a few other yobs but most importantly Britain. It will probably say it somewhere on the back.

Scrummy

OK then Mike ...had a good read on the DVD jacket cover ...could find no reference to any region on it anywhere... and being only semi 'puter literate:confused: I can only concur with "Crocksi's comment in that todays' DVD's are probably multi regional :confused:

Still stickin'....Andrew/Pop

BTW can one o' you "buddies" direct me to S.I.'s grizzly cape and dub blends on the auction thread or has it not been listed yet ?

Guys: Just a quick contact to let ya know that me " puter is "fried" at home ....am at the brudders' 'ouse now using his.... have not forgotten the auction etc. etc. will check in to find out the outcome from time to time and to get mailing addy's for eventual winner and such .... ...Bap ..I will check on the "K. A. at me P. O. tomorrow will contact again at earliest opportunity or when I can get me puter fixed...or replaced ... Not much fishing lately either as we have had nothing but RDF and wind and lots of it ... Still stickin'...Pop

Hoppy

Administrator
Staff member
The winning bidder is Scrumbag with £22.00

I'm sure you'll enjoy this one Mike ...Forward the details f'er the "snail mail " thinggy & I'll get in in the Post ( :p ) toot sweet:) Iz me "French" any better than me "Welsh" :D:DStill stickin'....Andrew/Pop

Canada Post...et. al.

Canada Post...et. al.

Have received word today that auction item finally arrived at its' destination yesterday,Sept 16th ...not bad for something that was posted on July 9th maybe the post offices should develop a teleportation module to keep up with the times ..I can send this message across da' pond in seconds postal outlets should do something to increase their service without an increase in rates...short rant, ...over...gotta go "stickin' ".....Pop

L

lochbois

Record Time

Record Time

To POp, Saturday 30 August was the day i posted you the book to Canada by ship the girl at the post office said about 5 weeks .They must have sailed straight over with it.I tried to phone Customer Service at Alliance and Leicester the building society in Liverpool it took me 4 days,and i have yet to get a reply from the letters i sent them.That crap music they play is still playing in me head ,yours sincerly <lochbois>