Sigma 150-600mm f5-6.3 Contemporary DG OS HSM Lens - Canon Fit

Teal Blue And Long John Silver

To be fair Geoff, it could be a Lamson reel

Ahhhhhh the ubiquitous Lamson reel. Tradeable in more locations than an Amex Gold Card. Rumour has it that some people have traded parts of their own body for a Lamson reel. I have a Vanquish V10 if you have a fully serviceable spare pancreas gathering dust somewhere :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: T7

T7

Ahhhhhh the ubiquitous Lamson reel. Tradeable in more locations than an Amex Gold Card. Rumour has it that some people have traded parts of their own body for a Lamson reel. I have a Vanquish V10 if you have a fully serviceable spare pancreas gathering dust somewhere :ROFLMAO:
Funnily enough, I’m working on it 😎

Teal Blue And Long John Silver

Funnily enough, I’m working on it 😎

Apparently there are moves afoot whereby a pancreas can be grown in a laboratory from your own DNA which of course means there is zero chance of rejection and no need for immuno suppressant drugs. The piece I read suggested the technology could be as close as 20 years away. If you can get me an early trial you can have 2 of my V10's and my Hatch Finatic Nine Plus. This is a one time only offer. You know it makes sense :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: T7

T7

Apparently there are moves afoot whereby a pancreas can be grown in a laboratory for your own DNA which of course means there is zero chance of rejection and no need for immuno suppressant drugs. The piece I read suggested the technology could be as close as 20 years away. If you can get me an early trial you can have 2 of my V10's and my Hatch Finatic Nine Plus. This is a one time only offer. You know it makes sense :ROFLMAO:
You’ll be first to know 😉