Sid Knights 2010 Catalogue

Hoppy

Administrator
Staff member

PRINTABLE PDF IS ATTACHED

Sid Knight has been a keen Game fisherman and a professional Fly Dresser for 40 years. The most important thing Sid has learned is that the Fly tying business is based on three criteria which are maintained without compromise

QUALITY QUALITY QUALITY.​

This is the reason why I wholeheartedly recommend Sid Knight!

All the flies that you buy from Sid Knight or his online outlet, Dognobbler.com are guaranteed personally hand crafted bySid himself. Unlike a lot of other people (online and off) Sid does not sell imported flies.

When you place an order with Sid, you will be buying all of his years of experience and whatever magic he puts into the flies that he produces.
Sid's flies are not just 'tied', they are constructed.

After being demobbed Sid started fly fishing, his first Brown Trout 3/4 lb was from a Welsh stream. His first Rainbow 2 1/2lb was from Clywedog, Wales on a Black Lure. He was immediately converted to being a fishing fanatic. At that time there was a full closed season, so through the Winter when there was little to do so Sid started tying flies after taking a 10 week course at evening classes.
Sid's first order was for 1/2 gross of various wet flies which were supplied to Tom Saville in Nottingham. Since then he has never looked back. Over the years Sid has tied all the different types of flies - Dry Flies, Nymphs leaded and unleaded, Sea Trout, Salmon, Parachute Dry Flies whatever was required.

Sid "This was a fantastic learning period and it gave me the thorough grounding and understanding of what goes into making quality flies. It is very hard work and it takes long hours, but I love every minute of it and there is nothing else I want to do."

Sid's shop and mail order business have been running successfully in Brigdnorth, Shrophire, UK for many years now.

In November 2000 Sid launched Dognobbler.com as the online addition to his shop and mail order business. There is really nothing different about the new business compared to the existing ones. Every customer will receive personal treatment and will be guaranteed the best quality hand tied flies around.

If you have any questions you can mail Sid on sidknight@dognobbler.com or call me him on +44 (0)1746 765407.

A PRINTABLE PDF IS ATTACHED.

Attachments