River Severn

Rockdoc

Really good to meet you guys. It seems strange to meet people from an internet site as you cannot be sure who they really are. Up to today I've met two people through the internet one was a fit lass in Hartlepool who I managed to shag and the other was Bungle who I didn't...but I don't think he minded.

Lovely evening spent showing off big hairy flies and big colourful fcs, with some beer. Wish I could have stayed longer.:(

Thanks Tom for organising and getting a good venue (Wetherspoons=cheap beer).

AP:)

B

bungle

Up to today I've met two people through the internet one was a fit lass in Hartlepool who I managed to shag and the other was Bungle who I didn't...but I don't think he minded.

AP:)
Rockdoc I'm seriously worried about you...:D:D:D...

Very enjoyable evening gentlemen..:cool:..

Bungle

S

stump

Great to meet everyone,had a good night,i'll try to sort everyones bits and pieces out in the early part of the new year ready for the new season;)...

we will have to have a day out at Diglis in the spring when the rivers right,have a group attack at the springers(tactics and tackle can be supplied:rolleyes:)
stump..

Hoppy

Administrator
Staff member
It was good to meet up with some of the midland masif!!!

I enjoyed the night!

Hoppy:D

S

stump

Bap,
a couple of pics of the fish i was talking about to you,both waying virtually the same(around 11lb)both from the Severn,one long(proper Severn fish) and one short stocky fish with shoulders(Believe these are a Scottish strain)a hard running fish.....

Long Severn fish:D..

Short stocky fish

stump...

S

silverinvicta

Yes, I see what you mean Stump. Side by side pics really show the difference. I must have that serious do, for a fly caught, BY DESIGN, Salmon... It would be nice to catch one like that instead of by accident...:D
I must say, A fresh Salmon is a lovely looking fish.. both Types look powerfull in their own way.....

Thanks mate....

Bap......only to my friends :p

T

Tom Rigby

them pics have got me all restless for Feb 1st.

A friend grayling fishing on the Teme up by Knighton saw a couple of spawning fish yesterday. So the good work to extend the spawning range is clearly working and bearing fruit.

S

stump

Another one for you Tom,just to keep the cravings at bay,its from a couple of seasons ago but its a lovely fresh Severn springer!!!
It won't be long for us once we get Xmas out the way,but i keep looking for a couple of days on the Tay for the middle of January just to break the time up:rolleyes:...

stump...

B

bungle

River Teme

River Teme

A few pics of salmon taking a well known weir on the Teme..:cool:

Bungle

camocarpmug

All these pics gettin me excited for next season.

Any one know whether you can fish the far bank at Holt on a White Swan tickets in the sping when Diglis have the fishing. Is it Diglis only anglers or can both fish???

Cheers

Ross

S

stump

Ross ,
i believe that in the White Swan hand book it says members carn't fish from febuary 1st until june 16th,(i'll sort you a number out to phone and see if you can get a salmon ticket for holt for the above period /about £40).

stump....

S

stump

Ross,
yeah give keith a bell and he will give you the number of the bloke who runs Holt....

stump...

S

stump

Cleaned,oiled and reloaded and all ready to go in Febuary:D:p!!!!!!!!!

stump.....