River Hodder

hotdog

fished down by the hodder foot last night till late didnt see anything or have any enquiries was a guy further up behind the farm who did nothing as well ,fished both the lure and fly the river was about 30in. up
andy

Tyee

Hey, Lancspinnerman!

Any luck recently on this fine Northern river? Should be ST in good numbers now and the odd salmon.

tyee

LANCSFLYMAN 2

I have'nt fished on the hodder for over a month, but if the river stays low i maybe temped to have a night session before the end of the season. I've been after the salmon with all the water weve had. Still awaiting my first of the season the salmon runs are no way near as good aa last season.

hotdog

fished on friday night at the mouth no one else around river was quite low so was able to wade out into the ribble found the ledge where ive heard of fish being taken from its the 1st time this yr ive been on and its been so low things were lookin good with 3 fish jumping quite close to me then disaster struck broke 11in off my glx -d totally devasted !!

LANCSFLYMAN 2

Hi hotdog i have'nt fished the Hodder for abit, on the p.a.a.s stretch i've been told it's not really holding water for sea trout. The fish i have caught have all been in flood on the spinner. Sorry to hear about your rod mate.