post your bunny gun

Ribblerod

the .22 rimfire in most shooters cabinet, ill show you mine if you show us yours.

CZ american varmint, with old tasco world class plus variable. very old parkerhale moderator and adjustable butt plate. Cost little std rifle only second hand but has put 8 shots into a sub 1/2 moa group outdoors at 100 yds, why 8 shots? I was testing it and thought i was missing as they were so close together in the black. Two shots into the sand at leaves / bits of wood both connected! Lapua subsonic hollow points @ 8 moa elevation

tote

Aas410k

Aas410k

Here's mine then, it's an Air Arms S410 carbine air rifle in .177 calibre, i've got another in .22.

And here's what it groups like.:D

Last edited:

Ribblerod

Good stuff Tote, used to shoot the Air Arms TX S/R in Field target, they make good guns. I think CZ make the barrels aswell. Love the Air rifle for it's limited range and ricochets - If the Rimfire is likely to be unsafe i bring out the air gun myself mine is a HW80 lazerglide built partly by myself though the internals were built by Steve Pope, great gun for around buildings !

tote

Heavy.

Heavy.

Wheirach HW90 a little bit heavy

More than a little bit heavy Aled.;) Two of my shooting companions had HW90's a few years back and I got to shoot with both of them but they weren't anywere near as nice to shoot as the HW97 that I had back then and that was heavy as well.

I had an Original 45 in .22 calibre back in the early 80's which I found a cracking gun to shoot with, there was no scope on it just the iron sights but it still accounted for plenty of rabbits and rooks.:D

shocker

Very Big Cornish Sea Trout - one of a kind
Ahhhh,happy days!The WMIK pinkie.Is it a wolf variant?

PS...bloody big chopsy bunnies round your way then!:D:D:D

six gun shocks (or more accurately, "Glocks" ) :cool:

S

stump

colin c,if you got any more pics,would be interested in seeing them mate:cool::cool:..

stump...

shocker

Very Big Cornish Sea Trout - one of a kind
Here's mine then, it's an Air Arms S410 carbine air rifle in .177 calibre, i've got another in .22.

And here's what it groups like.:D

A lovely tool.A mate bought one recently and we went out to zero sights and I was seriously impressed by the accuracy and power....left my webley vulcan custom in the dust....

super jealous shocksie:eek:

Ribblerod

weight is no bad thing in a springer! My old mate shot an origonal 45 when i had a fienwekbau sport in the early eighties, they were good both of them but to be fair not as good as the pro-sport or TX range from air arms or the better HW range from Weirach, air power has come a long way over those years. Still range is limited wind a constant problem, prefer the Rimfire personally and the price of a good pre-charge and all the gubbins !!!!
Like The bird Harris Hawk?

Ribblerod

Flown one once, thrilling but too much time for me- perhaps when i retire!
You just can't plop em back in the safe for a couple months when work gets mad or fish running

colin c

Flown one once, thrilling but too much time for me- perhaps when i retire!
You just can't plop em back in the safe for a couple months when work gets mad or fish running

They are a big commitment but the good thing is they moult over the summer so i put him away from the start of the sea trout season and start him again at the close of the season.

Ribblerod

Handy! I never thought they were as trainable but was told they hunt in packs in the wild similar to the way wolves might. Great fun i am envious