Photo help.

tote

Hi, was going to post some photos today but the site won't let me, saying the files are too big.
I don't have this issue on other sites, can admin look into it, please and thanks.

Sethsamon

Hi, was going to post some photos today but the site won't let me, saying the files are too big.
I don't have this issue on other sites, can admin look into it, please and thanks.
Download picture and photo resizer like I did its free and it works fine it won't upload mb only kb that's how small you need them to be

tote

Download picture and photo resizer like I did its free and it works fine it won't upload mb only kb that's how small you need them to be
Thanks for the reply, tbh I'm not one for downloading stuff, I was kinda hoping an admin might be able to look into it and sort something out, as I say I can post pics on other forums no probs. I'll give it a couple of days and see if admin reply to me.

Editor

Fish&Fly
Staff member
Thanks for the reply, tbh I'm not one for downloading stuff, I was kinda hoping an admin might be able to look into it and sort something out, as I say I can post pics on other forums no probs. I'll give it a couple of days and see if admin reply to me.
Hi, sorry for the slow response, I didn't see this until you PM'd me. I have increased the attachment limit as it was very small before, hopefully you'll be able to upload photos now.
Best wishes,
Kirsty