Past Member returning 😉

Hello all, as a past member from long ago, I'm not sure how many of the old school are still on here but you will know me as Redfox.
I've been out of touch with Sea Trout angling and Fly tying for quite some time but I still have a spark there that will hopefully manifest once again into a full blazing inferno of yesteryear, I'm years behind with the technology but I'm not bothered, they are the same old fish and can be caught in the same old way.
Im looking forward to been a supporter of this forum and contributing as much as possible, many thanks to the administration for signing me up 😉
If any old faces out there then please get intouch

Aled

Welcome back: I think I was with one of the first who joined Hoppy's forum back in 2001 (possibly 02?) anyway I'm Aled, and I'm part of the furniture. Sad to say though some of our forum members have crossed the bridge and are no longer with us.
Tight Lines
Aled

Silkwood

Hello all, as a past member from long ago, I'm not sure how many of the old school are still on here but you will know me as Redfox.

If any old faces out there then please get intouch
Great news that you have rejoined Steve and looking forward to reading your posts again!
I remember you best as "Starlmagwonder", the name of that brilliant starling/magpie fly, but have lost the dressing..
..any chance of putting it up again sometime?

Best wishes and regards,

watermole+

haptonlad

Welcome back :)
I remember you from a few years ago as redfox, the forum could do with a few members like yourself just to give a spark.
I also changed my forum name too from Lancsflyman.

Welcome back :)
I remember you from a few years ago as redfox, the forum could do with a few members like yourself just to give a spark.
I also changed my forum name too from Lancsflyman.
I Remember you fella, I would like to think I can add to the forum in a positive way, the days of old on here were brilliant, some great people and great banter, I was a little downhearted when I left, but personal issues at the time were more of a priority.
Anyway time has moved on and so have I

T7

Welcome back! Still a few old lackies here, although not as busy as the 'good old days'

I'll get round to posting it David, no problems there, along with many more of my patterns including an absolute cracker that I conjured up with input from a once great friend no longer with us. Keep your eyes on the flies page :rolleyes:

Hi Cumbrian Blue, glad to have you back. I must admit I've not posted on here as often as I should.
As my school reports read many years ago "Must do better"

phl

I think I probably joined the forum after you left, but I'm very happy you've rejoined. It will be good to hear your reports from Cumbria, where I do occasionally get a chance to fish.

Paul