Nith 2012

Andy R

Rockdoc,

Tote, Jimac, et al, are stuck in a time warp on the river reports 2011 section of the forum. Si says they can't be moved as its a vortex and to move them to 2012 would create a rift in the space time continuum, or some other technical reason.

So if you look up 2011 reports, you'll find them there complaining about the terrible season they're having (Tote`s only had eight for the month...here's me on nil still for the year) ..... only joking guys I know its been hard work.

Andy

tote

Rockdoc,

Tote, Jimac, et al, are stuck in a time warp on the river reports 2011 section of the forum. Si says they can't be moved as its a vortex and to move them to 2012 would create a rift in the space time continuum, or some other technical reason.

So if you look up 2011 reports, you'll find them there complaining about the terrible season they're having (Tote`s only had eight for the month...here's me on nil still for the year) ..... only joking guys I know its been hard work.

Andy
I believe your party found out how hard it's been when you came up for your week Andy.

Andy R

Aye Tote,

Virtually impossible, mind you they have to be there don't they? We're not coming up this year, number of reasons, but a break away from an autumn trip is certain. I certainly hope things are better this year.

Andy