lcn

Hi new member here from Accrington , my names lee and this season will be my first fishing for seatrout. I'll be mainly trying on the ribble, lune and hodder with possibly the odd trip down to Wales .

phl

Welcome, Lee. I promise you, there's nothing in fishing that's better than night-time fly-fishing for seatrout. I don't get to do it nearly as often as I'd like to, since moving to Yorkshire which is a bit lacking in seatrout rivers, but I do get a week in Wales every year.
I have fished the Ribble and Hodder once or twice, so far without success, but I'm sure that you'll get fish there. I also get to the Wenning now and again, and have had sport there. I've not fished the Lune, but again I'm sure you'll find plenty of seatrout there.

Let us know how you get on.

Paul

lcn

Thanks fellas .
Phl , I often see them and hear seatrout and/or salmon crashing when I'm barbel fishing and it's that what's got me interested in them . I have caught a few small seatrout by accident over the years when trotting for chub and dace on the ribble but never tried fly fishing for them .
Haptonlad , I'm in paas and Wigan plus a few other mainly coarse clubs and I'm sending a cheque off for tebay anglers today .

haptonlad

Lee
I'm a member of PAAS at the moment but I haven't made my mind up on whether to rejoin this year yet, I don't fish their waters as much as I used to & when I do it's usually for salmon.
I do most of my fishing now on the Ribblesdale waters, we have a shared ticket exchange with Tebay A A but none of our members ever fish it that I know of, but I think it's because of the traveling & it's supposed to be hard going up there so I'm led to believe.
If I do continue in the PAAS I'll let you know, maybe meet up on the Ribble if your up for it.

lcn

I've heard it's not easy on tebays water but it's the exchange tickets that will take the sting out of the blanks for me with the swaps with ribblesdale , radac and newton Stewart up in Scotland. If you do join the albert again I'd be up for meeting up .

haptonlad

I've heard it's not easy on tebays water but it's the exchange tickets that will take the sting out of the blanks for me with the swaps with ribblesdale , radac and newton Stewart up in Scotland. If you do join the albert again I'd be up for meeting up .
Lee
If I do continue my membership with Alberts I'll be up for meeting up on the river sometime, I could also take you on as a guest on Ribblesdale waters.