Neath & Dulais AC - NADAC

edd

Hi.

Can anyone help me please I am trying to get hold of nadac for membership and I have left a message on the answer phone and sent an e-mail.

The web site ( http://www.nadac.co.uk/ ) seems to be unavailable or may not exist.

Thanks.
edd.

edd

Thanks Si.

That link works in ie.

Have emailed Ivor but not had reply yet, as I need to know if I can pay other then a cheque as I don't have cheque book. paypal or bank transfer.

Looks like I may have to wait a bit longer.

Thanks for your help.

Regards.
edd.

weatherman

NADAC are still accepting membership, their website collapsed some years ago unfortunately. Permits can be purchased from Tackle & Bait in Neath, Stockhams Corner or otherwise contacting the club treasurer on 01639 701899.

Reactions: T7

weatherman

Just a bit of an update, the club has acquired the fishing on the 2 lakes adjacent to the A465 dual carriageway, these lakes are situated between the villages of Resolven & Cwmgwrach. There's a mixed stock of both coarse fish, ie carp, perch, roach & tench along with some trout. There may also be a few eels that have found their way in too. Watch for an update on the Fishing in Wales website. for more information.