Ma new pal Teifi

sunk stoat

John,

That's a bonnie looking couple of dugs you have there. The wee yin looks a cracker.

When do you start training her ?

Cheers,

SS

xl50

John,

That's a bonnie looking couple of dugs you have there. The wee yin looks a cracker.

When do you start training her ?

Cheers,

SS
Cheers SS believe it or not were training her now. If you watch the video again right at the end I call her name twice and tell her to come when she starts running towards me, its not intense traing but its all about getting them used to names commands etc, it should pave the way later when its time to take the gloves off (so to speak).

Last edited:

xl50

I enjoyed that John, It's nice to see dogs having a bit of fun especially the pup.
Cheers
Dave
Cheers dropper. It was fun for ourselves, we had just sat down to a brew after I had done some work on the decking and the wife had gutted the inside of the car. I believe its important for dogs especially pups to blow off steam.

sewinbasher

Lovely pup! My new black lab pup has just turned 6 months and is still doing that to any other dog that comes within range, nothing aggressive she just wants to play all the time. We had a big breakthrough this weekend as she discovered that she could swim last week and is now retrieving across a river.

stealthfox

Lovely lab pup (I saw yours on fff sb, beautiful) i never had a labrador although many friends have owned them. A hint on training that I picked up once at a Field Trial Association meeting where i couldn't help but overhear a conversation between a young man and an older man regarding their young labs. The young man said, "she's wonderful I can handle her onto a sixpence", the older man thought for a moment and replied, "thats all very well as long as you know where the sixpence is." ;-)