Lune 2020

Teal Blue And Long John Silver

Managed a couple more this afternoon. Bigger fish and a wee bit past their best but excellent fish nevertheless. May be my last trip, although I have heard of one or two very fresh fish seen/caught

I hope you're not one of them there Hut Pool hoggers that you read so much about in the fishing rags :LOL:

Fantastic result by the way and completely deserved. I know you have put so much groundwork in this year. Dividends are rich and plenty ;)

T7

I hope you're not one of them there Hut Pool hoggers that you read so much about in the fishing rags :LOL:

Fantastic result by the way and completely deserved. I know you have put so much groundwork in this year. Dividends are rich and plenty ;)
Getting to know a beat always takes time and I always think you need to fluke one to get confidence in a place!

luney

Hi Guys,
Hoping you and your family are all well, I was wondering if any of you can shed a bit of light on LDAA waters for me. I have the chance to fish the Claughton beat next season and was hoping for some information regarding type of water and pools etc. Any advice would be gratefully received.
Regards Luney

Reactions: T7

Teal Blue And Long John Silver

Hi Guys,
Hoping you and your family are all well, I was wondering if any of you can shed a bit of light on LDAA waters for me. I have the chance to fish the Claughton beat next season and was hoping for some information regarding type of water and pools etc. Any advice would be gratefully received.
Regards Luney

Hello Paul, of the 3 Lancaster Beats it is the least heavily fished and unlike the 2 beats below it has some decent lads in it. It enjoys far and away better fly water than the other 2 beats put together. Unfortunately it produces less fish than the other 2 beats. It could be though that this is because it really doesn't get very heavily fished. Some real classic looking pools. Usual suspects for methods and fly patterns. I personally would never go near it without an American Express on my dropper but then I'm a big girls blouse with zero imagination.

T7

Hello Paul, of the 3 Lancaster Beats it is the least heavily fished and unlike the 2 beats below it has some decent lads in it. It enjoys far and away better fly water than the other 2 beats put together. Unfortunately it produces less fish than the other 2 beats. It could be though that this is because it really doesn't get very heavily fished. Some real classic looking pools. Usual suspects for methods and fly patterns. I personally would never go near it without an American Express on my dropper but then I'm a big girls blouse with zero imagination.
Hey!

T7

Hi Guys,
Regards Luney
I have quite a few years catch data if you are interested Luney? PM if so