Hellooo

cgaines10

Hello guys,

Nice to meet you all.

I'm a member on the Salmon forum & I was told to come over on to here for a bit more info on fishing for Sea Trout.

I've been fly fishing for a while now but only ever for Brownies/Grayling but wanting to try for the elusive sea trout this season :D.

I'm a member of Ferryhill Angling & fish the Wear stretches.

Cheers Chris.

phl

Welcome, Chris.
I'm not too far away from you, in North Yorkshire, but further than I'd like from seatrout rivers! Most of my seatrout fishing is done on holidays in Wales. I hear that the Wear gets good seatrout runs - we'll be keen to hear how you get on.

Paul

weatherman

Welcome to the Sea Trout forum & also to fishing for them. Look forward to reading your future posts on how you progress.

ATB.

Jeff.

T7

Welcome! There is loads of helpful material in the archives so that is a look place to start, it's not the most active of forums but there are plenty of people checking I. Regularly who will be glad to help!

ATB

Aled

Welcome Chris, good to see you here. There are a couple of us who visit the salmon forum present as well.
Tight Lines
Aled

haptonlad

Welcome to the forum Chris:)
I've seen a few of your post on the salmon forum on the Wear threads, a river I would like to fish myself some day.
Paul.

cgaines10

Cheers lads.

Yeah I'll be going between the to do some you might see duplicate information ha :)

It's a lovely river, looking forward to getting back out soon.

If anyone on here fishes the Wear feel free to get in touch.

Chris.

x-rap

Hi, i fish the Wear too. If you go through some of the old posts on here you'll find plenty of useful info.