Hello from new member

ian1104

S'mai? New to the forum.... only started fishing for Sea Trout last season on my local river, the Seiont.

Been out 5 or 6 times this season but haven't had any so far!

Look forward to discuss and learn anything and everything Sea-Trout related!

Diolch

Ian

T7

Welcome Ian! Plenty of information in the historical articles so worth a look round

phl

Welcome from me too, Ian. I fished the Seiont a bit in my youth, though more often the Ogwen. The Seiont had a great reputation for sewin then; not so good since, but I hear that it's recovering now.

- Just seen your other post- 22 seatrout in your first season! - you won't need any advice from me, for sure! It looks like the Seiont is back to top form.

Paul

ian1104

Welcome from me too, Ian. I fished the Seiont a bit in my youth, though more often the Ogwen. The Seiont had a great reputation for sewin then; not so good since, but I hear that it's recovering now.

- Just seen your other post- 22 seatrout in your first season! - you won't need any advice from me, for sure! It looks like the Seiont is back to top form.

Paul
Thanks Paul... Not a bad season at all. I used to fish the Ogwen but the Seiont is closer to home!

Welcome to the forum.
Cheers Elwyman,
I've been reading your updates! Fished the Clwyd one night last season but didnt manage any fish.