Graham's of Inverness seatrout special

Lgraydonflyfishing

Love the look of this rod at a cracking price of £145, has anyone of you sewin hunters out there purchased/had any experience with one, and best line suited for fishing doubles, small tubes etc, thanks in advance.......lewis 👍🎣

elwyman

Love the look of this rod at a cracking price of £145, has anyone of you sewin hunters out there purchased/had any experience with one, and best line suited for fishing doubles, small tubes etc, thanks in advance.......lewis 👍🎣
It does sound like a decent light salmon and sea trout rod...

sewinfly

It does sound like a decent light salmon and sea trout rod...

I have the Grilse Special a great rod for Sewin & Salmon.Mine has a Barrio switch line on it, down to a "T" (y)

The blank as they mention is the Whisker blank which is very reliable, made in Scotland to.

The bottom 2 eyes need to be the next size up imho and its definitely not a single hander.Not got the seatrout version yet but will do.
For £145 its up there with the best,great value.

Spencer....................

Lgraydonflyfishing

I have the Grilse Special a great rod for Sewin & Salmon.Mine has a Barrio switch line on it, down to a "T" (y)

The blank as they mention is the Whisker blank which is very reliable, made in Scotland to.

The bottom 2 eyes need to be the next size up imho and its definitely not a single hander.Not got the seatrout version yet but will do.
For £145 its up there with the best,great value.

Spencer....................
How is the action on the rod Spencer 👍

Lgraydonflyfishing

I would say mid but people might think different, its not a poker and casts great.
You could fish with it all day,just great except the 2 bottom eyes as mentioned.

I did speak to Grahams and they will change them for you if you want but still great value.
Thank you mate much appreciated 👍🙏