Foxcote Wood Shoot Flurry - Courtesy of IanMcD

Hoppy

Administrator
Staff member
I would like to offer not fishing but a shooting opportunity...

Foxcote Wood Shoot presents its world famous flurries

I will provide an entry ticket to participate in one of our summer clay pigeon flurries and BBQ at my local shoot (I will be working there ;) )

Location: Foxcote Wood (postcode: MK18 5EY so you can look up the location)
Date/Time: 12-July-2008 at 3pm ... or 6-September-2008 at 2pm

What you will need: shotgun and produce your shotgun certificate, plenty of fibre wad cartridges (usually 3 boxes suffice for the flurry but you may need extra for the pool shoot)

What you will get: as a member of a 3-gun team (selected at random) there will be a 60 bird 'driven flush' using a tower with 4 levels, followed later by a 40 bird 'duck flush'. Trophies are provided for the winning team and a special 'conservation award' is also on offer. After the flurry you will be given a quality steak and pointed at the communal BBQ to char/grill said steak to your hearts content.

There will also be a 'pool shoot' with a cash entry and cash prize for the top-gun :D

If you are coming from a distance I can provide B&B.

NB: This is a light hearted event as most of the participants in our flurries are game shots rather than serious clay shots :eek: ... so you won't be out of it!

If you want more detail or clarification please pm me.

Hoppy

Administrator
Staff member
last chance offer on the September 3rd day - it will be a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!

First post over £20.00 will win it!!!

Hoppy

scrumbag

I'd love to but unfortunately I'll be in Scotland with Kalahari on the Tay. Shame as it's in my neck of the woods as well.... Redfox, this must be a goer for you!

redfox

Redfox, this must be a goer for you!
I wouldnt of hesitated with a bid on this, it sounds like a cracking day out, BUT (and its a big un) will be away sunning myself and knocking a few pints of ice cool Keo, and one or two long glasses of Ouzo in the south East corner of the Med :D:D

redfox