Favourite foodies, what's yours?

weatherman

Sampled a nice slice today, made by Walls, famous for their sausages, this had a Mexican chicken fajita filling, well spicy & tasty, looking for the next offering.

Andy62

As I get older I can't eat this, don't drink that, don't do this but then you walk in a shop and there are proper rings of black pudding, what can you do :p

T7

I must admit a proper fry up with Black pud and all the rest takes some beating for me. I very rarely have it these days. I will be controversial though and say I’ve never liked fried bread. Always thick sliced brown toast with loads of butter for me!

elwyman

I must admit a proper fry up with Black pud and all the rest takes some beating for me. I very rarely have it these days. I will be controversial though and say I’ve never liked fried bread. Always thick sliced brown toast with loads of butter for me!
You Lancashire lads used to have some strange tastes. I moved to Manchester in the early 70s and couldn't believe there was a whole store dedicated to selling tripe!

• Haha
Reactions: T7

T7

You Lancashire lads used to have some strange tastes. I moved to Manchester in the early 70s and couldn't believe there was a whole store dedicated to selling tripe!

Im a southern softie by birth. Never understood blackpudding until I moved up here and had the proper stuff. Delicious!

I’m obviously still a softie at heart because I wouldn’t go near tripe

Andy62

I never understood the tripe thing, it's not for me and you can forget pig's trotters. Now I have been partial to the odd squirrel :LOL:

Teal Blue And Long John Silver

I suggest you all get your arses down to the butchers at Hornby Village. I was there again on Saturday. The steak and red wine special pies get better every time I go there. Failing that on Saturday night I had slow cooked Aberdeen Angus beef chunks slow cooked in a home made Mediterranean meatball sauce. Crikey I ate well on Saturday :ROFLMAO:

Alwyn

It has to be a Sunday roast surely? No finer meal to be found anywhere in the world, especially roast beef with Yorkshires, roast spuds, parsnips, veg, good gravy, and horseradish sauce. In recent years I've included some celeriac mash if I can be bothered, but it really does add something. Now that I've written this, I am determined to do one this coming Sunday!