Bass 2014

Glyn

Hi, going on my 1st trip this year early Monday morning as the rivers have dropped again, tide not as high as I like but the water wont be out as far as the springs and it will be a touch deeper at low water where I fish. I have been watching some bass spinning on youtube, bit surprised but I shouldn't have been watching Italian and Spanish boys and as far as Greece spinning for bass in the med some good pro's down there well tooled up.
cheers
Glyn

DAZ

Let us know how you get on mate.

I've been playing with the idea of getting out myself but,I have a load to do before my Cuba trip the end of the month.I would hope that there will be a few around by the time I get back.

Good luck.

Daz

Glyn

Hi Daz, went this morning it was a bit too windy and quite a chop, brother had 3 I blanked just in wrong spots, tide was a bit low and the water was getting churned up will wait for calmer weather, good luck in Cuba mate.
Glyn

DAZ

Thanks Glyn.

I was out shooting this morning and it was Hell'ish windy,I did think of you and how you would fair.Your bro did well.

Cheers

Daz

Glyn

Yes the jammy git :cool: even had them on a £1.50 fladen plug..shows you don't need a £23 megabass plug to get fish.
Glyn

DAZ

Indeed mate.

Did you have the fish in the same place as last year ?,or a little further around ?.

Daz

DAZ

Good mate and fishing partner with the biggest of a few fish we managed last night.

[/URL][/IMG]

DAZ

Glyn

That's a nice fish, I've been down Daz had fish to 6lb last 2 trips 7 fish.. last trip was only 45mins due to unforeseen circumstances had to leave but had one 6th cast real shame I had to leave. you have a PM
Glyn