ANDREW CARTWRIGHT GAME ANGLING.
Visit Andrew's Sites at
Situated in the Upper Severn Valley at Caersws, Andrew has been fly fishing for about 30 years. He is passionate about Trout and Grayling fishing in the upper Severn and the conservation and well-being of the River.
Andrew with a good Dee Grayling
Andrew shares his passion by teaching both children and adults in all forms of fly casting, tying, game angling, spinning and bait casting. he is....
- a licensed and qualified Level 2 Coach
- First aider
- CRB cleared
- Certified in child protection
- a member of the GAME ANGLING INSTRUCTORS ASSOCIATION (G.A.I.A)
- a member of the SALMON & TROUT ASSOCIATION (S&TA)
- a member of the GRAYLING SOCIETY
- a committee member and a bailiff for the CAERSWS ANGLING ASSOCIATION.
If you would like further information please contact andrew.
Hoppy "I would personally recommend Andrew's services as a guide on the Severn and Dee".